Salt spray enclosures | Labomat | Labomat
Continuous salt spray chambers
Salt spray and cyclic corrosion chambers
Corrosion resistance tests on specimens or parts are widely used both in industry and in research.
We can distinguish two main families of tests:
- Salt spray tests (Neutral, acetic or cupro-acetic) often used in quality control for production monitoring
- Cyclic corrosion tests alternating phases of salt spray, drying, saturated or regulated humidity, freezing, etc. which are more often used in research to more precisely simulate the corrosion phenomena encountered in the actual use of the products.
Labomat essor offers 3 ranges of products:
- QFOG speakers : Available in 2 sizes 600 or 1100 liters and in 3 performance levels: SSP (salt spray and drying), CCT (Salt spray, drying and saturated humidity) and CRH (Salt spray, drying, saturated humidity and regulated humidity)
- Ascott speakers : Available in sizes of 120, 450, 1000, 1300, 2000 and 2600 liters and in 3 performance levels: iS (salt mist), iP (Salt mist, drying and saturated humidity) and CCiP (Salt mist, drying, saturated humidity and regulated humidity)
- Alpha speakers : Economical salt spray chambers available in 500 and 1000 liters
This sub-category includes our different salt spray or cycle corrosion enclosures and their accessories.
There are 5 products.
Front loading test chambers Ultra Compact 300 litres.